Day 1. Arrival in Chisinau. Meeting of tourists at the airport/railway station.
Transfer to the hotel. Accommodation.
Day 2. Breakfast. City Tour. Wine tasting trip at Cricova.
Day 3. Breakfast. Trip to the Curchi Monastery.
Visit of the cultural-natural reservation Old Orhei.
Traditional lunch at a touristic pension.
Day 4. Breakfast. Trip to the Capriana Monastery.
Transfer to the airport/railway station. Departure.
● CHISINAU - the capital of the Republic of Moldova. An amazing history for about 6 centuries. Great architectural monuments, streets and memorable places. Feel the past, breathe the present.
● CRICOVA – Cricova Cellars are really remarkable place in the world, where history, archeology and art of winemaking are united into one, thus they gave birth to such miracle as subterranean galleries.
● CURCHI Monastery – one of the most important architectural monuments of Basarabia, built in the 18th century.
● OLD ORHEI - a unique natural and historical complex in the open air. It organically combines the natural landscape and vestiges of ancient civilizations. It contains traces of different civilizations, including the rests of earthen and wooden fortresses of Geto-Dacian fortress (6th-1st centuries. BC)
● CAPRIANA Monastery – one of the oldest monasteries of Moldova, it is located in a picturesque forested area once called Codrii Lapusnei. Reborned from ruins, it has become a symbol of national renaissance.
Optional : Saharna monastery, Tapova monastery, Noul Neamt monastery, Tighina fortress, boat ride on the Dniester River, wine tasting (Milestii Mici,Chateau Vartely,Purcari), brandy tasting (KVINT,Tiraspol), visit at potter masters, with the possibility to make something by yourself.
1 EUR = 20.0067 MDL
1 USD = 17.7357 MDL