Day 1. Arrival in Chisinau. Meeting of tourists at the airport/railway station. Transfer to
the hotel. Accommodation.
Day 2. Breakfast. City Tour.
Wine tasting trip at Cricova.
Day 3. Breakfast. Trip to Bender and Tiraspol. Visit of the medieval fortress . Tiraspol
city tour .
Day 4. Breakfast. Check-out. Trip to the Curchi Monastery.
Visit of the cultural-natural reservation Old Orhei.
Accommodation and traditional lunch at a touristic pension.
Day 5. Breakfast. Trip to the Tapova monastery. Wine tasting trip with lunch to Chateau
Day 5. Breakfast. Check-out.
Transfer to the airport/railway station. Departure.
● CHISINAU - the capital of the Republic of Moldova. An amazing history for about 6 centuries. Great architectural monuments, streets and memorable places. Feel the past, breathe the present.
● CRICOVA – Cricova Cellars are really remarkable place in the world, where history, archeology and art of winemaking are united into one, thus they gave birth to such miracle as subterranean galleries.
● BENDER (TIGHINA) fortress – old moldovian fortress, conquered by Turks (1538), then by russians
stills exist near the Dniester River.
● TIRASPOL - effectively the capital and administrative centre of the unrecognized Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic . In the past, it was the capital of RASSM (till 1940).
● CURCHI Monastery – one of the most important architectural monuments of Basarabia, built in the 18th century.
● OLD ORHEI - a unique natural and historical complex in the open air. It organically combines the natural landscape and vestiges of ancient civilizations. It contains traces of different civilizations, including the rests of earthen and wooden fortresses of Geto-Dacian fortress (6th-1st centuries. BC)
● MANASTIREA TAPOVA – one of the oldest monasteries in Moldova. The monastery is carved in stone on a bank of the Nistru River. It’s name is connected to a lot of interesting legends.
●CHATEAU VARTELY – the producer of premium class wine from the best European grape varieties, grown Southern and Central regions of the country.
Optional : Saharna monastery, Noul Neamt monastery, Soroca fortress , boat ride on the Dniester River, wine tasting (Purcari, Milestii Mici), brandy tasting (KVINT,Tiraspol), visit at potter masters, with the possibility to make something by yourself.
1 EUR = 19.3318 MDL
1 USD = 17.4278 MDL