Day 1. Arrival in Chisinau. Meeting of tourists at the airport/railway station. Transfer to
the hotel. Accommodation.
Day 2. Breakfast. City Tour, with the possibility to admire historical places and
architectural monuments. Visit of the cultural-natural reservation Old Orhei.
Traditional lunch at a touristic pension.
Day 3. Breakfast. Wine tasting trip at Purcari. In the way – visit of the curch “Adormirea
Maicii Domnului” from Causeni. Lunch at Purcari.
Day 4. Breakfast. Trip to the Capriana Monastery.
Transfer to the airport/railway station. Departure.
● CHISINAU - the capital of the Republic of Moldova. An amazing history for about 6 centuries. Great architectural monuments, streets and memorable places. Feel the past, breathe the present.
● OLD ORHEI - a unique natural and historical complex in the open air. It organically combines the natural landscape and vestiges of ancient civilizations. It contains traces of different civilizations, including the rests of earthen and wooden fortresses of Geto-Dacian fortress (6th-1st centuries. BC)
● PURCARI – vinery built in 1827. From ancient times, Purcari is the hallmark and pride of our country, and perceives the continuity of the brand as an invaluable heritage and as a great responsibility.
● CAUSENI – city and the administrative center of Căușeni District. Ex-militar residence of tatars from Crimeea. The Pictures from the Church “Adormirea Maicii Domnului”,have an artistic value of international importance.
● CAPRIANA Monastery – one of the oldest monasteries of Moldova, it is located in a picturesque forested area once called Codrii Lapusnei. Reborned from ruins, it has become a symbol of national renaissance.
Optional : Saharna monastery, Tapova monastery, Curchi monastery, Noul Neamt monastery,Tighina fortress,Soroca fortress, boat ride on the Dniester River, wine tasting (Cricova, Chateau Vartely, Milestii Mici), brandy tasting (KVINT,Tiraspol), visit at potter masters, with the possibility to make something by yourself.
1 EUR = 19.3655 MDL
1 USD = 17.3815 MDL